September Annual General Meeting
As per the rules of the Federated Networks Association ry, we invite members to our second Annual General Meeting of 2019. Due to waiting for the Finnish Patent and Registration Office to clear an exemption for our committee role shifts (see below), this meeting is a bit late of schedule. Still, welcome to discuss and have a say on things related to Feneas. The meeting agenda is underneath.
Note! Anyone is welcome to join the meeting. Only Feneas members however have voting rights for decisions made.
- Opening of the meeting.
- The chairman, secretary, two examiners of the minutes.
- The legality and quorum of the meeting are stated.
- The working order of the meeting is accepted.
- The financial statements and report.
- Run down on financial status since beginning of fiscal year, which started August 2018 and ends at end of 2019.
- Other agenda items:
- Suggestion: Moving joindiaspora.com under Feneas (https://git.feneas.org/feneas/association/issues/36)
- Suggestion: Appoint a Data Protection Officer (https://git.feneas.org/feneas/association/issues/50)
- Exemption for foreigners as president/vice-president
- We’ve applied for an exemption from the Finnish Patent and Registration Office, and the exemption was granted. Non-Finland residents can now be Feneas president/vice-presidents.
- Committee membership/role changes:
- Pia Robinson to step down as vice-president and exit from the committee. She has not been active in the association since founding.
- Committee will appoint Lukas Matt as vice-president
- Treasurer role is open and will be handled by Jason/Lukas until a suitable person steps up - interested?
- The new admin team - some words about teams and the role of admins
- Call for action! Want to help Feneas grow? You can help by being a…:
- Social media warrior!
- Funding wizard!
- Legal expert!
- Bookkeeping worm!
- Ending of meeting
Wednesday 18th September 2019, 6pm UTC.
Jitsi: (url will be added to room at start of meeting)
Note! Please switch off video when joining the call and ensure you’re muted when not speaking!
Meeting audio and chat logs may be recorded and made available publicly.