Website Necessities?

yes I will deal with the Google fonts issue and add the new form links you made asap. Just finished two days of teaching Fediverse workshops to people in Berlin and am just now getting a bit of rest. Will try to get to it tomorrow.

2 Likes

I removed all mention of google fonts from the style sheet but it is still loading some connection to google fonts. working on figuring that out…

also added some translation links at the top. we should assign who is in charge of doing each language translation…

2 Likes

I’d love to translate the website into portuguese if that’s possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That would be great! I guess we need to figure out how to organize the website work. Are you in the new Matrix room as well?

1 Like

i was talking about fediconf.org, but it’s fixed now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah sorry about that, I didn’t realize the theme I had started with had google fonts in the css.

1 Like

Yeah! :slight_smile: My username is the same.

2 Likes

About translations :
How about making a repository with an ‘nls’ folder where we can all quickly add translations (until better tools exist :slight_smile: ) ?

See for example https://github.com/sebilasse/activitypub-origami/tree/master/website/src/widgets-apconf/shareToMastodon for an “nls” example folder structure.

1 Like